Sunday, March 14, 2010

Latest cards

A variety of cards made in the past few days, for a variety of reasons.

(1050)
This one is for my oldest son, who just moved into a new house.  I do not envy him the moving part, but I do envy the 'new house' part.  What fun to move to someplace newer - new neighborhood, new friends, etc.

  (1052)
This one is for my oldest grandson - Jake, who will be 9 years old on April 1.  He's big into Star Wars - but since I don't have any Star Wars stamps, this is as close as I could get.  Purple aliens.  :-)


(1054)
Starting on my Easter cards.  This one will be for a child.  Used last year's stamp set.

(1056)
This one is so pretty in real life.  I don't think the picture does it justice.  Love the embossed background.  This was CASEd from the SCS website, as close as I could make it.  I love the Abundant Hope stamp set!


No comments:

Post a Comment