Saturday, March 20, 2010

Birthday Rose and others

(1045)
I made this card for my friend, Alice (birthday 3/22 - she got it yesterday, so I can finally post it).  For a change, this is my original design.  The rose is actually layered - stamped 3 roses on Real Red, then cut out one whole rose, adhered; cut out a portion of the rose, adhered w/dimensional, and then cut a 3rd (smaller) layer, and adhered using dimensionals.  Could not get the bow to come out right, but I certainly do like the look of the card.
(1046)
Another view, trying to show the layers on the rose.


(1059)
I hope once this is loaded that you can click on it, to get a larger image.  The card is very pretty in real life.  Used the 'Petals a Plenty' embossing folder from Stampin' Up, then colored in the centers of the flowers with Yoyo Yellow marker.  The big Daisy is not from Stampin' Up, but everything else is.  CASEd from the SCS website - do not recall from whom.

No comments:

Post a Comment