Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My first card

Way back in September 2008, I attended my first Stampin' Up class.  Lucky for me it was a 'Back to Basics' class, which taught very basic design and technique ideas.  I'll upload the cards we made at the class in the next post.

Then I came home and made my very first on-my-own card. At this point, I had no Stampin' Up supplies at all.  I got the basic supplies at Michaels.  (I quickly learned not to do that.  Stampin' Up quality and color co-ordination is the best.)   I remember being so proud of this card.  If you look closely, you can see that one of the flower images is popped up using a dimensional. I think I actually sent a copy to someone.

Just for comparison, I'm going to leap ahead to recent cards.  Then, I promise to start uploading them in the order they were made. 

Well, my uploads keep failing.  Perhaps I can't add new items to a posted entry?  I'll try again with a new entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment